For the safety of all visitors, the following is prohibited on the Village Québécois d’Antan’s premises:
- Smoking or vaping on site (Tobacco Control Act)
- Alcoholic beverages coming from outside the site
- Drug use
- Glass containers
- Beach umbrellas or sunshades
- BBQs and gas burners
- Animals (except for service dogs)
- Portable radios
- Verbal and physical violence
- Presence of children under 13 years of age without an adult
- Walking around shirtless or in a swimsuit, except at the Bassine water playground
Anyone who violates the safety rules may be evicted from the site.
The Village Québécois d’Antan is made up of ancestral buildings subject to the construction standards of their time, meaning none! As a result, they do not comply with the Construction Code and may present certain anomalies with respect to current standards. Therefore, we invite you to be cautious to avoid any fall or injury during your visit. For the same reasons, the site is unfortunately not adapted for people with reduced mobility and offers very limited wheelchair access.
Finally, we reserve the right to close access to the Bassine water playground due to certain weather or other conditions that could compromise the safety of visitors.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.