1978 - Village Québécois d'Antan

Families from the region donate homes built between 1810 and 1910, which the Village team previously identified during their hunt in 1976. These houses from the municipalities of Saint-Elphege, La Visitation, Saint-Zéphirin, Saint-Germain, Saint-David, Notre-du-Bon-Conseil, and Saint-Joachin-de-Courval are moved to the site near the Saint-Francois River by the carriers Turcotte, Gagné, and Lafrenière without the use of modern tools or machinery. During this phase, the participation of numerous partners—including the Ministère des Transports, Hydro-Québec, Télébec, Bell Canada, the Sûreté du Québec, and the municipalities themselves—is invaluable.