The Jeunes de Jadis one-week summer camp (overnight stay package) is a unique overnight camp for boys and girls aged 7 to 16. It allows children and teenagers to experience history by living like people did in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries.
During their week at the camp, the young villagers, dressed up in period costumes, will have the opportunity to experience the daily life of their ancestors through more than 30 traditional activities, such as candle making, embroidery, and traditional dancing. They will also have access to all the new free attractions offered on the Village site, including several interactive activities that combine modern technology and tales of the past!
Some of the fun old-time activities that children will have the chance to participate in during the summer camp:
- Hand broom making
- Fly swatter making
- Calligraphy workshop
- Candle making
- Embroidery workshop
- Music workshop
- Traditional dance workshop (Mackinaw)
Some of the interactive activities that children will have the chance to experience during the summer camp:
- The milliner’s fantastic mirrors
- Léonard de Brind’Scie’s invention machine
- The village doctor’s X-ray shed
- And many more!
- July 26 to July 1
- July 3 to 8
- July 10 to 15 complete
- July 17 to 22
- July 24 to 29
- July 31 to August 5
- August 7 to 12
- August 14 to 19
- First child: $730
- Second child of the same family living at the same address: $690
- Third child (or more) of the same family living at the same address: $660
For Drummondville residents only
- First child: $685
- Second child of the same family living at the same address: $650
- Third child (or more) of the same family living at the same address: $640
Plan your child’s trip back in time. Click on the link and fill out the form!Registration form
A certified camp, a guarantee of quality
- The Jeunes de Jadis day camp is certified by the Association des camps du Québec (ACQ). The ACQ certification program includes more than 60 standards governing requirements and best practices in terms of safety, supervision, programming, the environment, health, and food.
- We proudly respect these standards to provide the best for your child.
- See the ACQ Standards Guide.
Additional information needed?
If you have any questions regarding registration or the day camp activities, please contact our team!Contact us